Procomp Electronics - Pro Comp distributors and crappy customer service.
Bought a EFI downdraft kit for my Ford 302 and all looked good until opening the distributor box.The top plate looked like it was welded in a beginner welding class and bent to boot.
There was a small piece of threaded screw piece that fell out of it when I took the cap off and the pickup was hitting when I spun the shaft. So far to date I've had 10 E-mails, 8 phone calls and sent photos with no avail. I've been promised a replacement was being sent 3 times and the last conversation with Louis I was told I would have to sent it back at my expense for a replacement.
Part was a piece of *** and so is customer service.JUNK JUNK JUNK !!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service a joke
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Efi Downdraft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."