Bought a EFI downdraft kit for my Ford 302 and all looked good until opening the distributor box.The top plate looked like it was welded in a beginner welding class and bent to boot.
There was a small piece of threaded screw piece that fell out of it when I took the cap off and the pickup was hitting when I spun the shaft. So far to date I've had 10 E-mails, 8 phone calls and sent photos with no avail. I've been promised a replacement was being sent 3 times and the last conversation with Louis I was told I would have to sent it back at my expense for a replacement.
Part was a piece of *** and so is customer service.JUNK JUNK JUNK !!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service a joke
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Efi Downdraft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."