Procomp Electronics - Pro Comp distributors and crappy customer service.
Bought a EFI downdraft kit for my Ford 302 and all looked good until opening the distributor box.The top plate looked like it was welded in a beginner welding class and bent to boot.
There was a small piece of threaded screw piece that fell out of it when I took the cap off and the pickup was hitting when I spun the shaft. So far to date I've had 10 E-mails, 8 phone calls and sent photos with no avail. I've been promised a replacement was being sent 3 times and the last conversation with Louis I was told I would have to sent it back at my expense for a replacement.
Part was a piece of *** and so is customer service.JUNK JUNK JUNK !!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service a joke
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Efi Downdraft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."